CLEANING & USAGE FOR BOTTLE.
For first use, it’s ideal to hand wash with warm soapy water.
Add a mixture of warm water and a teaspoon of mild dishwashing liquids.
Avoid using cleansers containing bleach or chlorine.
CLEANING & USAGE FOR CAPS & LIDS .
- Hand wash thoroughly with warm soapy water with a mixture of mild dishwashing liquids.
- Avoid using cleansers containing bleach or chlorine.
- Avoid liquid filling with extremely high temperatures exceeding greater than 90C (194F) as it may or will cause an internal pressure build up within the internal flask resulting in ejection of hot liquids and scalding.
- Hot liquids causes steam and pressure buildup inside, please be careful during the opening of the lids.
Only ACTIVE INSULATED CAP and STANDARD INSULATED CAP which comes standard with your bottle is applicable for high temperature Insulation purposes.
- Do not use Active Bib, Active Swig or Active Slurp straw caps with hot beverages as they are not compatible for insulation nor intended to be use on piping hot liquids or beverages.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets when the product is filled with hot liquids.
- To prevent spills, do not overfill the top sections of flasks lids instead of filling liquids to the bottom neck to allow room for cap insert.
- For carbonated liquids, do not overfill as it may causes spills due to internal pressure buildup.
- Avoid filling product with milk or baby food to minimize bacterial growth.
- This product is not suitable for liquid nitrogen, dry ice or any type of substance that is not beverages.
- Be sure the lid or cap is secure before traveling or transporting.
- Do not store this product in freezer.
- Do not use this product on a stove, conventional oven or in a microwave, to heat or pre-heat this product.
STRAW LID MEASUREMENTS