Last Updated: 29 July 2022 14:01:05 GMT+8 (Malaysia Time)
Every URBANCRAFT bottle is given with a Limited Warranty of Two(2) years against manufacturer defects.
We take pride and care in the products we make and warrant to the person who originally purchased the product (“you”) that all URBANCRAFT products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for their applicable Warranty Period, subject to the below conditions.
In order for your warranty claim to be approved, the following conditions must be met:
• You must have purchased the product from a URBANCRAFT Official website and URBANCRAFT Official Shopee (M) ;
• You must provide proof as to the date of purchase from the both Site stated on our Official URBANCRAFT websites and our Official Shopee (M) ;
• You must return the product to URBANCRAFT (JDJD Commerce) ; and
• You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions.
If a manufacturer defect occurs as the result of the Product’s intended use according to the care instructions during the Warranty Period, we will inspect accordingly and proceed with the defective product for replacement once approved. The warranty does not cover defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts. Dented, Punctures, scratches, normal wear and tear, and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use are not warranted.
We’re dedicated to making some of the most durable products available at URBANCRAFT. But sometimes the unexpected happens. So if there’s an issue with your URBANCRAFT product, do contact us by emailing below.
We look forward to assisting you with your warranty claim. Before you begin, please ensure you have the following ready:
- Your contact information and location of purchase.
- Product model and color.
- Details about the defect and/or performance of your product.
- Photos of your URBANCRAFT product (maximum file size: 2 GB).
- Please note that a minimum of 2-3 photos are required in order to submit your warranty claim.
- You will receive a valid case identification number for your claim when this form has been successfully submitted to us.